PROFIBUS DP Terminator T1
Active Termination for PROFIBUS DP networks, IP 20 rated. With redundant power supply, screw terminals for bus connection and DB9 connector for maintenance purposes.
The T1 Terminator provides active and reliable termination for PROFIBUS segments which are based on RS 485. By using this component it is possible to turn off, remove or replace devices without disturbing the bus communication.
The T1 has a couple of special features which makes it a very useful infrastructure component: a redundant power supply and diagnostic LEDs to indicate the status of each power source. It is also equipped with an additional DB9 connector for ProfiTrace or other maintenance/engineering tools. The DB9 connector can also be used as the primary bus connection if circumstances so dictate.
The T1 Terminator can be installed on a standard DIN-rail.
- 390 / 220 / 390 Ohm
- Supports all PROFIBUS RS 485 protocols
(DP, DP-V1, DP-V2, FMS, PROFIsafe, PROFIdrive, MPI, etc.)
- 9.6 kbps..12 Mbps
- Removable screw terminals and 1 DB9 connector
Power supply specifications:
- Operating Voltage: 19..28 VDC
- Current consumption: < 60 mA
- Redundancy: Power 1 OR 2
- Diagnostic LEDs to indicate the status of the power supply
- Operating temperature: -20..+60 °C
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 106 x 55 x 33 mm (without plugs)
- 125 g
- DIN-rail mounting
- IP 20 classification