VPGate MODBUS/TCP to Serial
The VPGate MODBUS TCP to serial is a gateway that enables the exchange of data between a MODBUS TCP network and equipment with a serial link. Data can easily be visualized by the user via an integrated webpage. In addition to relevant diagnostic alarms, this ensures the optimal integration of equipment in your network.
The VPGate allows for effective diagnosis via the integrated webpage. Here the user can access maintenance information. The gateway has an integrated switch in addition to diagnostic LEDs on the front panel.
The VPGate is an economically attractive solution to enable integration in an existing network.
- Connection: 2 Port / RJ-45
- Protocols: MODBUS TCP
- Features: auto-negotiation / auto crossover / auto polarization / MRP-client
- Operation mode: MODBUS Client / MODBUS Server / MODBUS Gateway
- Speed: 10 / 100 Mbps
- Configuration method: Standard MODBUS program, web interface
- Device access: HTTP (integrated webpage), FTP, SNMP, v1
- I/O Capabilities: 1 input isolated 0 - 24 V, 1 relay output
- Connection: Full Duplex RS232, Half Duplex RS-485 via PIN Connector
- Protocols: MODBUS RTU or ASCII Server / Transparent
- Operation mode: MODBUS master or slave / Transparent
- Speed: 1.2, 2.4, 4.8, 9.6, 19.2, 38.4, 57.6, 115.2 Kpbs
- Data Exchange: 7 or 8 bits
- Termination: Active for RS-485
- Function supported: MODBUS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 15, 16, 23
- Function supported: Transparent mode: end of frame character, known length, on timeout
Mechanical and Electrical Specifications:
- Power supply: 12-30 VDC @ 1.7 W